- Napptural chic’s are fierce, bold and a FORCE to be wreckened with! Some might call us “REVOLUTIONARY“.Our hair texture is versatile, agile and fluid, making it one of the best kind of textures to have, in the WORLD! Love it, embrace it!
- Natural hair is “UNIQUE” in that it can be styled a variety of ways. Your options are limitless. Some might try to lock “natural hair” into a box…..DON’T LET THEM! Do not believe the hype! Natural black hair(as well as other naturally curly hair types) can grow to LONG, LONG lengths.
- Have confidence in who and HOW God created you to be. Embrace your natural hair and KNOW that it is beautiful. Others will sense and feed off of your self-esteem and confidence. This will help others around you, who might not agree or “feel” your natural hair, understand, feel, accept and start seeing it for what it truely is…BEAUTIFUL!
- Refuse to “RELAPSE!” Coming from a previous “relapser”, refuse to give in to returning to relaxers or the “creamy crack”. Have a sound resolve within yourself to be dedicated and determined to grow your naturally, healthy hair. You’ll love yourself(and your hair will love you) for it!
- Know that all hair is different. If you compare your hair to someone else’s, you will become frustrated. There are various hair types, lengths and textures and no one has the EXACT same hair. This is what makes us all uniquely different from one another.
- Patience is the “holy grail” of natural hair culture. Don’t allow yourself to be stressed out over your hair or how its growing. Know that with applying proper methods and guess what..PATIENCE.. your hair will blossom into the best hair that you could imagine. Also, stress can word adversely against your hair. Stress can lead to thinning, damage and bald area’s within the scalp.
- Lifestyle is critical. Having a healthy lifestyle means drinking plenty of WATER, eating a HEALTHY DIET, EXERCISING and MANAGING STRESS levels. All of these factors play an important role in growing long, healthy, natural hair. Remember: healthy hair begins on the INSIDE! One of the best ways that I reduce stress is by PRAYER & Mediation on the Scriptures! Can’t get enough of it!
- Moisture, moisture and moisture! You’ve probably seen this fact repeated numerous times on natural hair sites and blogs but its SO true! Water loves your hair and natural hair LOVE’S WATER! Give your hair moisture through one of the best moisturizing agents known to man, WATER! You do not have to go spending hundreds of dollars on moisturizing products, you can opt for simple H20 and a sealant.
Chronic Disease Management
They will journey down the culture and heritage of natural hair! I believe that great pearls of wisdom and insight will be given by Dr. Fairley as well as other highly knowledgeble women!
Plano, TX 75093
-Well known for its moisturizing properties, Avocado’s are rich in fatty acids, Vitamins Vitamin A, Vitamin K, fiber, folate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and more. It has proven to be great at moisturizing dry, brittle hair, thus making it stronger, thicker and shinier.
-Eggs have been utilized throughout centuries as a fortifier and moisturizer. Rich in protein, eggs can help strengthen weak and or damaged hair. Being that protein is a vital component of hair, eggs is a must have in any deep conditioning regimen.
-Real mayo, such as “Hellman’s” is a great deep conditioner. It’s composed of vinegar, eggs and oil which all have been considered to be great moisturizers for all types of hair.
–Coconut milk has been used in a variety of hair recipes, including hair recipes to stop hair loss and breakage. It contains high amounts of fatty acids and protein, which has proven to help elongate curls, making hair softer, more manageable and helps to improve its overall health.
-Oil has been used for thousands of years to improve luster, shine and the overall health and condition of skin and hair. There are numerous oils which are used for their distinctive qualities. Some are thick, while some are light. Most select their oil based on their individual hair needs. Carrier oils are widely used in hair care regimens for conditioning, spritz’s and sealing in moisture. My fav’s are Extra Virgin Olive Oil(EVOO) and EVCO(Extra Virgin Coconut Oil) Essential oils are also widely used.
-Honey is a natural humectant, meaning that it captures, stores and holds on to water molecules or reserves humidity and moisture from the air and other sources, making it great for dry or damaged hair. Spice up any of your homemade deep conditioning treatments or recipes this ingredient!
All you have to do is subscribe to her channel and state what color t-shirt you want. That’s it!