1. Take Responsibility: This process begins with taking responsibility for your physical well-being, realizing that what you’re trying to achieve can only be done by and through YOU!
2. Study God’s Word: In order to understand beauty as designed for the body, you have to understand and study all of the scriptures about the body and physical virtues. This helped me understand how God see’s me, instead of how other portray or see me!
3. Develop A Routine: Brainstorm and figure out what goals and objectives you’re wanting to achieve for your life. Afterwards, sit down, research the wealth of knowledge, information and wisdom available on or in the area you wish to seek, then develop a simple plan, discipline or routine that fits your schedule that suites your lifestyle.
4. Prayer & Meditation: Without prayer and meditation, we can NOT remain on track! The word of God and the power it obtains helps His children overcome all obstacles and hindrances, even when its pertaining to sticking to our routine:)
5. Experience Change: Sit back and watch how your body, skin, hair, nails and health will change!
1 Corinthians 6:19-20-“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”